Welcome to Plastic Craft
We process high performance, hot cured polyurethanes in a range of durometers, from 35 Shore A to 75 Shore D. We mix and gravity cast components from 2 grams up to 30kg. Our work ranges from making one prototype to making thousands of OEM components.
- Rod, Sheet, Rollers, Bushings - custom moulded to your requirements.
- Construction Products:
- Rebate boards used in formwork for wall to floor joins in high rise construction. Re-use of the board, and reduced set up time for the board and threaded inserts make our rebate boards cost effective in buildings over 8 floors.
- Custom made plugs to suit various couplers used in construction and also in precast concrete.
- Floor waste plugs for security (prison) floor waste grates.
- Engine Mounts and Driveshaft Couplings for marine applications.
- Toll manufacturing
Polyurethane is a thermoset elastomeric material possessing unprecedented physical properties. It offers toughness and durability far beyond the range of most rubbers and plastics. One of the most unique characteristics of this material is its broad hardness range, from eraser-soft to bowling ball hard. The hardness of polyurethane is governed by the molecular structure of the prepolymer and not by the addition of plasticizers or fillers.
Plastic Craft Polyurethane Moulding is a partnership between C.S.C. Birch and M.A. Scott, commencing operations in May 2006.
Michael has a background in Materials Science, and has worked in manufacturing since 1991, including experience with Orica Explosives after graduation. He has experience in R&D, extrusion, quality assurance, and polyurethane moulding.
Cameron's experience is with product design and machining of metal and polyurethane components. He has over 10 years manufacturing experience with hands on ability in the workshop.
40 Ingleston Rd Wakerley Qld 4154
- Plasticraft is located in the industrial area of Wakerley, with businesses nearby that are complimentary to our needs for occasional metal fabrication and CNC machining.